First Aid Training- benefits
Employees Become More Aware of Injury-Causing Situations
St. John Ambulance first aid training increases employee awareness of injury causing situations anytime, anywhere. Since everybody can encounter injuries
On-and off-the-job, St. John Ambulance recommends that you train the entire
Organization, including all employees working in high-risk areas, executives,
Managers and office staff.
Your Company Will Benefit with Every Person Trained in First Aid
• First aid training makes employees more safety conscious and reduces the
Incidence of injuries at work.
• First Aid training can provide protection, security and prompt treatment in case
• Immediate first aid can save lives, reduces and prompt treatment in case of
• An improved safety record and the employer’s demonstration of concern for
Safety enhances morale and increases productivity.
First Aid Courses for the Workplace
A normal day can become an emergency in just seconds. St.John. Workplace First
Aid Course teaches practical skills about how to manage a range of medical and
Accident emergencies. The course provides an excellent assessment standard that ensures employees feel confident about
providing first aid when needed and that they are qualified to do so. Completing this course means there are fully
qualified workplace First Aiders at the workplace, which is good for employees, good for customers and good for the
What you will learn
The course will give you the knowledge and confidence to deal with a first aid
Emergency in the workplace.
First aid Certificate
Provisional certificate will be issued on completion of training within a week
First aid Course - Structure
Information in this course is divided into a number of sections, which are presented
In a specific order.
• Principle and practice of First Aid
• Structure and function of the human body
• Dressing & Bandages
• Respiration & Asphyxia
• Wounds & Bleeding
• Injuries to Bones
• Injuries to muscles and joints
• Nervous system and unconsciousness
• Burns & Scalds
• Miscellaneous condition
• Blood donation
• Handling & Transport of injured persons
• Contents of First Aid Box
• HEART ATTACK
• CPR – Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
• ABC & Recovery position
first aid training by st.john ambulance
st. johns ambulance, stjohnambulance, st john ambulance in Chennai, st. john ambulance first aid training centre Chennai, st john ambulance association chennai, tamil nadu, st johns ambulance india, first aid certificate course in Chennai, how to get first aid certificate, basic first aid training in Chennai, sja first aid in Chennai
Who should attend?
Anybody wanting a thorough knowledge of First Aid
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
* understand the role of the first-aider, including reference to: the
importance of preventing cross- infection;
* the need for recording incidents and actions;
* use of available equipment;
* assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely,
promptly and effectively in an emergency;
* administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious ;
* administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
* administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
* administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
* administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
* provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries.
Choose the right training for your workplace:
All St John Ambulance courses are highly practical. It’s an employer’s duty to ensure that employees attending training
are able to complete all aspects of the course.
Choose the right training for your Workplace:
Once you have identified your working first aid needs, following the HSE guidance on risk profiling, you need to choose
the right training for your employees. These are two off the peg first aid qualification to choose between:
First Aid Training.
Your Working risk profile: identifying your first aid needs:
As Part of the new regulation employers should consider a greater number of factors when assessing their workplace to
identify first aid needs than is advised under the previous guidance to the regulations.
The nature of the work and hazards and /or risk
The number of people employed at the site.
The number of inexperienced workers.
Employees with disabilities or particular health problems.
Employees with the characteristics of group at higher risk from health condition.
Previous accidents or records of health.
Recurring injuries or illnesses.
Employees, who travel a lot, work remotely or alone.
Employees shift patterns or out of our work.
The layout of the workplace.
The proximity of the workplace to emergency Services.
First aider absences and provision of cover.
The above Courses are held at our training centers but can also be held at your Premises if you have a group that
requires Training. Training at your premises allows us to tailor our training to your needs.
Email: info@ stjohn.org.in or Call 8056079747.
First aid training by st.john ambulance, st. johns ambulance, stjohnambulance, st john ambulance in Chennai, st. john ambulance first aid training centre Chennai, st john ambulance association chennai
tamil nadu, st johns ambulance india, first aid certificate course in Chennai, how to get first aid certificate, basic first aid training in Chennai, sja first aid in Chennai